Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Still Knocking Off The Rust

Last week went well but not as big of a week as I had hoped. I only got in three runs. 10M, 12M, and a 20M. They all went well but I was hoping for another 20 on Sunday but by the time we got home from the front range I was not in the mood.

Today's run was exceptional though. 12 miles and for the first time in a long time everything just felt in sync. Pace, heart rate, effort, and distance all worked together. It is a very hopeful sign.

Throw in the bonus that the weather was beautiful this afternoon when it was really supposed to be storming.

Storm coming in tonight and will be here through tomorrow. I don't know how that will impact tomorrow's plans but if worse comes to worse I can always do the nine on a treadmill at the ARC.

This is the big local news right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment