Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday. It was WARM! :)

Mandatory rest day yesterday which was awesome.  I just wasn't sure if it was going to really be a rest day or not as the training calendar was empty... that doesn't always mean time off as a workout can pop up at any time.  Fortunately it was a day off which I took complete advantage of.

Mostly tired yesterday but not bad.  I was really happy with the results from the weekend.  I was especially happy still how I skirted around the bad weather on Sunday until the very end.  I did some house stuff on Monday but for the life of me can not remember what it was now.  I do need to finish packing my personal stuff to take up to Aspen this Friday when I go up.

Easy 1.5 hour ride today.  I tried to ride as much single track, dirt and trails as I could.  Mostly just getting the legs moving again and working on my technical riding skills which are still pretty limited.  But the great news for the day was that it was warm and I think this is the first time all season that I have ridden in shorts and short sleeved jersey and was perfectly comfortable.  It was nice.

I have been watching videos this week on my Kindle from The Collective.  This is from the movie Seasons.  These guys make it look so simple going downhill.


No comments:

Post a Comment