Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Track

Thankfully I was not the only person running at the track this afternoon.  Amanda was there when I got there doing some speed work already so I wasn't alone.  I guess JT will be back next week?

I really didn't want to go today but glad I did.  The weather was okay after the rain showers... cool but not too cold.  But then around the fourth 800 I was sort of wishing that I had gloves.

Same workout as last week and it felt a little better to be honest.  One mile warm up, 6 x 800m with 200m RBI and then a one mile cool down.  3:15, 3:11, 3:16, 3:10, 3:21, 3:21. The last two really hurt and I felt like hurling after the first 200 of each of those... Anyway, just glad to be done.

Bought the tickets to go to MD for thanksgiving.  The 5K in Frederick at Thanksgiving is now an official goal race.  18:45 or better...

That was motivation enough for hitting the track right there...

Can't wait to get back to Mexico. SOON! 


No comments:

Post a Comment