Saturday, June 2, 2012

PTL!

Pass the lighter!  Cubans!!!! 

Careful opening and inspection.  Everything looked solid.


Pretty damned happy... Cohibas and Montecristos.   Hard work paid off!
Today has been rough and definitely a plan B,C,D kind of day.  On-call rotation last night was insane, I didn't get any sleep and didn't even get to bed until ten this morning.  Of course for me the Ring the Peak run was definitely out... I got about four hours of sleep then we went and saw Snow White which was pretty good.  I sorta fell asleep during the movie but it was just me tired, not the movie so much.

So today is a bumming around day with the intention of knocking out a big one tomorrow.  Felt great after yesterdays track workout which was a surprise... I'll take it.  

But the great surprise today was the box that arrived... talk about something turning a frown upside down... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment