Friday, May 25, 2012

73 Miles

73 miles... that is how many miles I am ahead this year from this day last year.  Actually I find that statistic sorta funny considering how many days off I have been taking the past couple of months.  1258 miles this year to to date, compared to 1185 last year.   It is going to be damned tough to top out over 300 miles for May but I am going to give it my all.

Had a good run at lunch today.  A little faster than usual especially for the past two months.  It didn't feel any easier, just a touch faster.  I think that with all of the breathing issues that I have had the past two months I had really compensated by running much slower (as if that were possible) and now, that I can breathe again, I just don't have the leg speed that I was used to before.  I am not too worried about it.  I am sure it will come back. 

Should be a great weekend.  Lots of fun stuff planned.

Wyatt posted this video link on his FB page.  It is a pretty good series if you have the time for it.  You can find it here. 

I need to find another decent track that is close to home now since the CC track is so trashed.   I miss the speed workouts.  I just don't want to drive to a track... :)

Tomorrow, regardless of what I decide to run will be a huge day.  I will report on that later.

Have a good night1

No comments:

Post a Comment