Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fruita via Glenwood

Melissa and I are off to Glenwood before heading on into Fruita on Friday.  We are both SO looking forward to this trip.  Everything is packed and I just need to put the bike rack and the bikes on the Jeep and we are ready to go.

I had an idea for a cool racing shirt and Annie and I collaborated on the design.  She brought the finished product over this morning and I was totally blown away.  I can NOT wait to wear this shirt on Saturday.  That will be its first public showing.  I need to trademark this logo or something.

I am feeling very rested and fresh for a change.  Nothing is hurting or sore.  I did not do a heat workout last night and just focused on getting ready.  The only complaint that I have this morning is that my allergies are really acting up so now I am just waiting for the Claritin to kick in.

This is about enough to make me switch to a new cell service provider!



Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment